Thomas Health is pleased to announce the addition of an orthopedic walk-in clinic! OrthoClinc, conveniently located in South Charleston, is now seeing new patients during walk-in clinic hours.
Hours of operation are Monday-Thursday, 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm and Friday 9am-11am. No appointment is necessary. The walk-in clinic is under the direction of three orthopedic surgeons, Dr. Bruce Haupt, Dr. David Soulsby, and Dr. Matt Stover, and one podiatrist, Dr. Seth Craft.
Conditions treated in the walk-in clinic are sports injuries, sprains, fractures and other injuries to the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
610 Chestnut Street
South Charleston, WV, 25309
• All new patients must arrive during walk-in clinic hours
• For new injuries only; established patients need to make appointment with their provider
• No spine, neck or back pain
• Workers’ comp patients are not eligible for walk-in visits
• Insurance or a pre-payment of $250 is required for a walk-in visit
Español (Spanish) ,
繁體中文 (Chinese) ,
Deutsch (German) ,
Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) ,
한국어 (Korean) ,
日本語 (Japanese) ,
Italiano (Italian) ,
ไทย (Thai) ,
नेपाली (Nepali) ,
فارسی (Persian) ,
Thomas Memorial Hospital
4605 MacCorkle Ave, SW South Charleston, WV 25309
Saint Francis Hospital
333 Laidley Street Charleston, WV 25301