Providing scholarships to up to 10 students annually who are in entry level collegiate nursing programs.
Award: $2500/semester with a maximum of $5000/academic year.
The Student/New graduate will commit to 1 year of service for each $2500 received.
Criteria for consideration:
• High School or College students who are accepted to an accredited school of nursing program
• 3.0 GPA or higher in the most recent high school or college transcript with a minimum of 2.0 in any nursing course.
• Must attend full time
• Priority will be given to any student who attended the Thomas Health Junior or Senior Nursing Academies, or who participated in the THS VolunTeen program.
• Completion of Portfolio (described below)
• Only candidates who meet eligibility requirements and submit required criteria as requested will be considered. Failure to comply with any required portion of the application or portfolio will result in forfeiture of consideration.
Application can be found at the link below: